Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Condition: Very Good. Light wear to dust jacket, otherwise it's almost in unused condition.
From the back of the dust jacket:
"Enhance Your Leisure Hours with the Pleasures of Machine Quilting
"Explore this comprehensive instruction guide and project collection, colorfully photographed and carefully detailed to help you create beautiful machine-quilted treasures.
" "The Quilting Bible" leads you step-by-step through the creative process of making a quilt, from planning and fabric selection to hanging and even caring for your new quilt. Detailed instructions and full-color photographs teach you everything you need to know about the tools, terms, and techniques used for machine quilting.
"You'll find helpful information for:
- planning quilting projects, calculating yardages, and selecting fabrics and batting
- cutting and piecing quilt tops with precision and ease
- arranging quilt blocks in various ways to achieve interesting visual effects
- quilting your project by machine, using machine-guided or free-motion methods
- making quilted wall hangings, table runners, placemats, and throws to decorate your home
- creating one-of-a-kind quilted garments and accessories for yourself or your loved ones
"Loaded with helpful hints, exciting projects, and inspirint ideas, "The Quilting Bible" is a valuable resourse for developing this relaxing and pleasure-filled art.